Related Info

Thursday, October 30, 2008

YOUR ANGEL

One day, one baby will born in the world.

He asking the god : “All of angels said u will send me to the world today, how I want live there? I’m so small and weak”

And God answer : “I have choose one angel for u. She will take care and love you”

A baby asking again : “but here, in this heaven, i’m just singing, playing and laughing. That’s enough to make me happy”

God answer : Your angel will singing, playing and smile for you everyday. And you will feel warmth of her love and you will happiest.

“I hear that in the world have bad people. So, who will protect me?”

“Don’t worry, your angel will protect you with her soul and life

“But i’m so sad because can’t see you anymore”

“Your angel will story about me and teach you how to you can back to me in this heaven; but believe I will always near with you”

“God, I know I must go now. May you tell me what is my angel name?”

“You will call her… “MOTHER”



p/s: special thanks to my mum.. Zainah Dawi and my daughter's mum .... mazliyana

0 comments: